Question: I am constantly being asked to register, even though I am already registered.
Answer: Here you find possible reasons:
Did you click on the activation link?
After your registration, you have received an email with an activation link to confirm. If you have not clicked on this activation link, your email address could not be saved successfully, and you are thus unable to log into your account. Please make sure that you have received and confirmed the activation link properly. Please check the spam folder of your email account, too, if you cannot find the confirmation email. In case you have not received this email at all please contact NewMoove Customer Service by clicking on contact form.
Did you check your login information?
Please make sure you are using the correct login information (email address and private password). If you have forgotten your private password, you can ask for a new password by clicking the link “forgot password”.
Are the cookies activated in your web browser
In order to use all features of www.NewMoove.com cookies must be enabled in your web browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari). How you can make sure of that?
Open your web browser and follow the instructions below:
- “File” à “Preferences” à “Privacy”
- Set “Use custom settings for history” and check mark “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Close the preferences page and restart Firefox to make sure all settings have been saved
- “File” à “Settings” à “Show advanced settings”
- In the section "Privacy" click “Content settings” and select “Allow local data to be set”.
- Restart Google Chrome to make sure all settings have been saved.
- “Tools” à “Internet Options” à “Privacy”
- Set the slider to "Medium".
- Restart Internet Explorer to make sure all settings have been saved.
- “Safari” à “Preferences” à “Security”
- In the section “Accept cookies” select "Only from sites I visit".
- 3. Close the dialog using the cross and restart Safari to make sure all settings have been saved
Question: How can I delete my account?
Answer: If you wish to have deleted your account, please contact NewMoove Customer Service.
Question: I have not received an email with an activation link. What do you want me to do?
Answer: Please check the spam folder of your email account, if you cannot find the confirmation email. In case you have not received this email at all please contact NewMoove Customer Service by clicking on contact form
Question: I am getting an error message if I try to register!
Answer: Maybe there is another NewMoover using this email address or you already have an account. In case you already are a member of NewMoove, please try to log in or click on “Forgot Password”. If the problem persists, please contact NewMoove Customer Service.
Question: I cannot log into my account. What should I do?
Answer: See information above
PLAYBACK OF COURSE VIDEOS
Question: I am having problems if playing the exercise videos.
Answer: Please see the information at “Video Hints”.
Quesiton: The video pauses at times. What can I do?
Anwer: The NewMoove exercise videos are transmitted via the Internet. If the Internet connection is too slow or instable to transfer the required data, the video can pause or even stop. In order to watch the videos in the desired quality an Internet connection with a download speed of at least 6 Mbit/s is needed to be available. Please see also “Video Hints”.
Quesiton: The screensaver starts during the exercise video
Answer: Please see “Video Hints”.
COMPUTER RELATED TOPICS
Question: The Website and its contents seem to be stuck, nothing is happening anymore. What can I do?
Answer: It is likely that your web browser does not update anymore because the cache memory is full. In order to make room for new contents please empty the cache via the settings of your web browser.
CONNECTION WITH TV
Question: I would like to watch the videos on TV. How does that work?
Anwer: If you are a customer of A1 TV, you can use NewMoove on your TV simply and conveniently. Just click on menu on your remote control and you will find the NewMoove Fitness App in the A1 TV menu.
In case you are already a member of NewMoove:
- Please visit newmoove.com and click on “Meine Einstellungen”.
- Go to section “A1 TV” and order your personal TV PIN.
- Once this is done, open the NewMoove Fitness App on your A1 TV, click on “Log In” and fill in your personal TV PIN using the remote control's numeric keypad.
- Now you can use NewMoove on your TV!
In case you are not a member of NewMoove yet:
- You can try out NewMoove on your TV for free during your trial period.
- When your trial period has expired, go to newmoove.com and decide for a membership.
- During registration for your subscription you can order your personal A1 TV PIN.
- Once registration is done, open the NewMoove Fitness App on your A1 TV, click on “Log In” and fill in your personal TV PIN using the remote control's numeric keypad.
- Now you can use NewMoove on your TV!
Question: Which cable is necessary for using NewMoove on TV?
Answer: You do not need any cables to use NewMoove on your A1 TV. All information about NewMoove on your A1 TV is available here. In case you do not own a smart TV but your computer and TV both have a HDMI port, please connect them via HDMI cable, start the videos on your computer and watch them on your TV.