NEWMOOVE VIA A1 TV
Question: Is it possible to use NewMoove via A1 TV?
Answer: If you are a customer of A1 TV, you can use NewMoove on your TV simply and conveniently. Just click on menu on your remote control and you will find the NewMoove Fitness App in the A1 TV menu.
You are trying out NewMoove on TV for the first time, do I have to be carful of anything?
- In this case you are allowed to try out 5 exercise videos for free.
- You will not need to register for a membership, nor is a TV PIN required for that.
You have already tried out 5 exercise videos?
- In this case go to newmoove.com and decide for a membership.
- During registration for your subscription you can order your personal A1 TV PIN.
- Hint: You will only get a TV PIN having registered for a paid membership.
- Once registration is done, open the NewMoove Fitness App on your A1 TV, click on “Log In” and fill in your personal TV PIN using the remote control's numeric keypad.
- Now you can use NewMoove on your TV!
Question: Where do I get the necessary NewMoove TV PIN?
- In case you are already a member of NewMoove: Please visit newmoove.com and click on “My Settings”. Go to section “A1 TV” and order your personal TV PIN.
- In case you are not a member of NewMoove yet: Go to newmoove.com and decide for a membership. During registration for your subscription you can order your personal A1 TV PIN.
Question: My NewMoove TV PIN does not work.
Answer: Did you type in the correct TV PIN? You will find your personal TV PIN in the section “My Settings” on www.newmoove.com. Please check the TV PIN you have entered.
Validity: Please note that you can use your personal TV PIN for one TV only. When you already have used the TV PIN for another TV it is not possible to use it again.
Question: Are there additional charges payable for using NewMoove via A1 TV?
Answer: In case you are already a member of NewMoove and have an A1 connection, you can use NewMoove via A1 TV without additional charges.
Question: What is A1 TV?
Answer: A1 TV is a digital cable television service by A1.