Question: How do I register?
- Free Trial Account: Just sign up for a free 7 days trial account here.
- Becoming a Member: Please click here or select “Prices” left on the page to get a membership.
Question: Is it possible to simply try out NewMoove?
Answer: Of course, you can try out NewMoove for free and with no strings attached before deciding on a membership. Just sign up for a free 7 days trial account here – you don’t have to enter any payment data for the trial account. There is no cancellation required. If you decide to become a member of NewMoove, click here for detailed information about our subscriptions.
Question: How do I get started?
Answer: Here you will find some hints and instructions for a successful start.
Question: How do I become a regular member after my free trial period?
Answer: Once your trial period has expired, you will get following notification when you log in to your account: “Unfortunately your membership has expired.” If you decide to become a regular member of NewMoove, please click here or select “Prices” left on the page to get a membership.
Question: How do I log in to my account?
Answer: On www.newmoove.com you will find the log in field In the upper right-hand corner, where you will need to enter the address and password provided during registration.
Question: Why am I unable to log in to the members area?
Answer: Here you find possible reasons:
- Did you click on the activation link? When registering you have received an email with an activation link to confirm your email address. If you have not clicked on this activation link, your email address could not be saved successfully, and you are thus unable to log in to your account. Please make sure that you have received and confirmed the activation link properly. Please check the spam folder of your email account, too, if you cannot find the confirmation email. In case you have not received this email at all please contact NewMoove Customer Service by clicking on contact form.
- Did you check your login information? Please make sure you are using the correct login information (email address and private password). If you have forgotten your private password, you can ask for a new password by clicking the link “forgot password”.
- Are the cookies activated in your web browser? In order to use all features of www.NewMoove.com cookies must be enabled in your web browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari). How you can make sure of that?
Open your web browser and follow the instructions below:
- “File” à “Preferences” à “Privacy”
- Set “Use custom settings for history” and check mark “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Close the preferences page and restart Firefox to make sure all settings have been saved.
- “File” à “Settings” à “Show advanced settings”
- In the section "Privacy" click “Content settings” and select “Allow local data to be set”.
- Restart Google Chrome to make sure all settings have been saved.
- “Tools” à “Internet Options” à “Privacy”
- Set the slider to "Medium".
- Restart Internet Explorer to make sure all settings have been saved.
- “Safari” à “Preferences” à “Security”
- In the section “Accept cookies” select "Only from sites I visit".
- Close the dialog using the cross and restart Safari to make sure all settings have been saved.
Question: I have not received an email with an activation link. What do you want me to do?
Answer: Please check the spam folder of your email account, if you cannot find the confirmation email. In case you have not received this email at all please contact NewMoove Customer Service by clicking on contact form.
Question: I have forgotten my password. What shall I do?
Answer: If your Log in fails, an error message will be displayed along with a link ”Forgot password”. Please click on that link to request a new password. The new password will be send to the email address deposited in your account.
Question: I registered some time ago, and thus forgot how to log in to my account.
Answer: When you already have log in data (email address, personal password) at your disposal, please find the log in field in the upper right-hand corner on www.newmoove.com and type in your log in data. Then confirm with ENTER or click on “Log in”. By doing so you will be directed to your personal welcome page.