REQUIREMENTS ON YOUR CUMPUTER
Question: What requirements does my System need?
Answer: To use NewMoove properly you will need:
- Win XP (at least service pack 3) or higher
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher/ Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or higher/ Google Chrome 8 or higher/ Apple Safari 5 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher
Your computer should not be more than 4 years old. In order to watch the videos in the desired quality an Internet connection with a download speed of at least 6 Mbit/s should be available. You can check your download speed here.
The following browser functions should be activated:
- Cascading Stylesheets (formatting instructions for presenting the web content)
- Cookies (choose at least “only accept from sites that can be evaluated by server of origin”)
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
Question: Which download speed is required?
Answer: In order to watch the videos in the desired quality an Internet connection with a download speed of at least 6 Mbit/s should be available.
Question: The selected exercise video does not start. What shall I do?
Answer: Before you can start the exercise videos you need to install a Flash Player. Please check if your Flash Player is installed properly or download Adobe Flash Player free of charge from www.adobe.com. Please see also “Video Hints”.
Question: The video pauses at times. What can I do?
Answer: The NewMoove exercise videos are transmitted via the Internet. If the Internet connection is too slow or instable to transfer the required data, the video can pause or even stop. In order to watch the videos in the desired quality an Internet connection with a download speed of at least 6 Mbit/s is needed to be available. You can check your download speed here. Please see also “Video Hints”.
CONNECTION WITH YOUR TV
Question: Which cable is necessary for using NewMoove on TV?
Answer: Depending on the ports on your devices there are several cables possible for connecting your computer with a TV. Please contact the producer of your device if you are not sure which cable to use.
COMPUTER RELATED TOPICS
Question: How do I empty the cache of my web browser?
- Internet Explorer: You can empty the cache for a specific website by clicking “ctrl + F5” on the keyboard when you are visiting the site.
- Mozilla Firefox: You can empty the cache by clicking on “File” à “Preferences”. Select the “Advanced” panel and click on the “Network” tab. In the “Cached Web Content” section, click „Clear Now“ and confirm.
Question: How do I deactivate the screen saver?
Answer: Please see Hints
Question: My screen turns black halfway through the class.
Answer: Please see Hints