How to get started with the NewMoove App
First you need to download the free NewMoove App in the App Store. In order to find the NewMoove App in the App Store please enter „NewMoove“ in the search field. Then tap the button install to download the App on your device.
When opening the App for the first time a short tutorial appears that will show you around the app environment. At the end of the tutorial you will be redirected to the login screen automatically. Of course you can skip the tutorial at any time by tapping on the „x“ in the upper right corner.
If you are already a member of NewMoove, please tap on „Mitglieder-Login“ and enter the same login data you use on the NewMoove homepage.
Not a member of NewMoove yet?
In this case please tap on „Ich bin noch kein Mitglied“, which will lead you to the following options:
- You can register to try out all our exercise classes for one week free of charge. During the free trial period you can try out more than 400 exercise classes as many times as you like and without any risks: no costs, no automatic renewal.
- You can register with your Facebook account to try out all our exercise classes for one week free of charge. During the free trial period you can try out more than 400 exercise classes as many times as you like and without any risks: no costs, no automatic renewal.
- You may use the App as a guest user meaning you can watch trailers of all our exercise classes as well as purchase full exercise classes inside the App. But further functions are only available as a NewMoove member.
Navigating inside the NewMoove App
Tapping on the arrow in the top left corner you will go back a step.
Tapping on the NewMoove logo in the top right corner you will return to the home screen.
On the left you will find the menu, which will bring you to every section.
The small and grey circled “I” indicates that there are further information about a topic that will be shown to you when you tap on it.
If a section contains more than one page (recognisable by the small blue/pink dots in the top or bottom of the screen), you can access these pages by swiping across the display.
Having completed the login successfully you will get to the home screen.
At the head you will find all class categories. You can swipe trough them or you can view them in detail by tapping on one of them. When you select a class category, you will be forwarded to the “Kursfinder” automatically.
Beneath the class categories you will find all the important sections. You can view one section in detail by tapping on it. If a section contains more than one page (recognisable by the small blue/pink dots in the top or bottom of the screen), you can access these pages by swiping across the display.
Tapping on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner you will open the menu display, which contains all available sections and functions of the app.
- Kurse: Here you will find all classes arranged by class categories as well as all special programs.
- My Training: Here you will find your next class according to your training routine as well as your weekly training routine and optionally your outdoor training routine.
- Trainingsleistung: Here you will find your training performance and your calories balance, your training log and your defined goals and challenges.
- Lieblingskurse: Here you will find all your favourite classes.
- Fitnessgewissen: Here you can set reminder for upcoming classes or milestones and view your achieved bonus points and trophies.
- Ernährung: Here you will find videos about cooking and recipe suggestions as well as nutrition plans of special programs. In addition to that, you can document your weight.
- News: Here you will find interesting and useful posts about fitness, sports and nutrition.
- Info: Here you will find a tutorial about navigating inside the NewMoove App, FAQs and the legal notice.
- Bewertung: Here you evaluate the NewMoove App.
Here you will find all classes arranged by class categories as well as all special programs. The classes can be filtered by fitness level and duration.
Tapping on a specific class you will find details about this exercise class. Here you can watch a trailer or directly start the full class. When you tap on the info button beneath the trailer, you will find the following information: duration, calorie consumption, fitness level, body area, required equipment, number of episodes and bonus points. Tapping on the star symbol will save the exercise class as a favourite one, which you will find in „Lieblingskurse“. Scrolling down you will find a class description as well as details about the episodes and class evaluations by members.
Attention: If you start an exercise class, please make sure to watch it until the end, so that it will show up in “Trainingsleistung”. Directly after the end of the class a screen pops up, which informs you on the calories burnt during training, on your achieved bonus points and potential trophies. In addition to that you can evaluate the class and earn even more bonus points by doing so.
Purchasing exercise classes
Within the guest account – when you are not a member of NewMoove nor have a free 7-days-trial-period – it is possible to purchase exercise classes separately. Just choose a class and tap on the button “Kurs starten”. Now you must decide if you want to become a member of NewMoove or if you would like to pay for each class separately. When you tap on “pro Kurs”, you will see the purchase price for this class. Scrolling down you will find the button “Weiter” to start the purchase process.
From now on you have 30 days to start the class for the first time otherwise it expires. When you start the class, you have 7 days to watch it as many times as you like, but after 7 days the class expires.
Here you will find your next class according to your training routine. You can watch a trailer or directly start the full class. Scrolling down you will find this week’s training routine, which you can adjust by tapping on the time or day. However, you cannot create a new training routine in the NewMoove App, that is only possible via web browser on www.newmoove.com.
When you swipe across the display, you will see a more detailed version of your training routine broken down by training sessions per day. Of course you can adjust the sessions by tapping on the time or day. On the third page you will find your outdoor training routine provided you created one. You can create or change your outdoor training routine only via web browser on www.newmoove.com.
In „Leistungsübersicht“ you can see, how well you have been training. Here you will find a progress bar for your training routine and the amount of calories burnt during your training. Moreover, you can compare your performance to other NewMoovers on a weekly basis.
On the second page you will find your training log with an overall duration of your completed training sessions as well as a list of your completed exercise classes, which you can evaluate belatedly by tapping on the arrow. In addition to that, you can enter individual training sessions, which will be added to the list of completed exercise classes automatically.
In „Deine Ziele“ you can set milestones for the current week, like a desired weight or a specific training duration. You can set reminder for your goals via „Fitnessgewissen“ so that you do not loose sight of your milestones.
On the last page you can enter the results of your challenge participations (just tap on the plus symbol) and compare your performance to other NewMoovers (just tap on the statistics symbol).
Tapping on the star symbol beneath the trailer of an exercise class the class will be saved as one of your favourite classes and you can find it here. This function enables you to access your favourite classes as quickly as possible.
If you want to get reminded about milestones or your classes according to your training routine, please activate your fitness conscience so that you will get motivated to exercise on a regular basis.
On the second page you will find a summary of all your achievements with NewMoove: Your gained bonus points and trophies (broken down by class categories). You can share a snapshot of your trophies on Facebook by tapping on the arrow symbol.
On the third page you can choose an avatar as well as a name for your personal fitness conscience.
In „Ernährung“ you can document your weight, which is then represented in the form of a graph. On the second and third page you will find videos about cooking and recipe suggestions as well as nutrition plans of special programs.
Here you will find interesting and useful posts about fitness, sports and nutrition as well as tips on motivation and training.